APPLICATION FOR HIRE
Download/Print Application Form
Please email your application to [email protected]
Conditions of Hire:
Please read carefully as failure to comply with these directions will result in a reduction or forfeit of bond.
- Bond and hire charges must be paid in full prior to the hire of the venue.
- The hirer shall be responsible for the safety and duty of care of all persons attending and any cost for damage to the premises will be the sole responsibility of the hirer.
- Hirer is not to attach fixtures to any part if the building.
- All functions are to cease by 1.00am unless prior permission is obtained or 12.00 midnight on Easter Saturday, Christmas Eve and the Thursday prior to Good Friday.
- The hirer shall comply with the Environmental Protection Act, which authorises the Police to direct noise considered by them to be unreasonable to cease forthwith.
- The premises must be cleaned by 6.00am on the following day. The venue must be left in the condition that it was found. The premises will be inspected after the event and if no damage or extra cleaning is required the bond will be returned.
- All keys and security cards are to be returned prior to the release of bond.
- All lights and electrical appliances such as the stove and heaters are to be turned off when leaving the venue.
- Hirer to provide their own first aid kit.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to inform all occupants of the evacuation procedures and assembly area.
- Incorporated bodies, sporting groups, and associations of any kind are to have the necessary public liability insurance to indemnify Plantagenet Players against any claim from the setup and function, through to the cleanup afterwards.